Start a new thread

21,381 to 21,400 of 29,275 replies

Matty2

I had to look close at that as well geoff 

Pennine Petal
Netbook not sending my message. Not mad then, just Welsh!

Geoff, huge smiley. Can I rearrange dentist too, not till 4 and it's supposed to be snowing then.

You may get another post, if the netbook manages to send it.
Deanos Diggin It

Evening Glyn!

Beck's! Answer to all your prayer's!

http://www.gungfu.com/media/products/training-gear/protective-gear/training-gear-protective-gear-groin-guards-women-a-proforce-tuck-under.jpg

sotongeoff

l think someone  is overtired

Advertisement

Sue H
Tossers. I know this is controversial. I may be a pioneer in this area - we had our pancakes with a) golden syrup and ice cream and b) chocolate spread and ice cream. I realize this may cause a riot amongst the more conservative members here.
Busy-Lizzie

I can't even tell who's wearing it, it looks bulgy in front (or is that the nappy?) but it has a waist.

Bunny ...
I used to have jam and sugar as a kid...or chunky chicken

Had tutti frutti sweets today...just not how they used to be
Deanos Diggin It

Geoff! If only!  Unsettled would be a better explaint!  My Oh in hospital tomoz for a major! We'll see how it goes!   But at least my devices are singing to each other like canaries! So my job here for today is done!

Bunny ...
Hope all goes well for OH dean , pleased also devices singing
Miss Becks

Cheers Dean!! Will take a pallet full!  Hope all goes well tomorrow. Cyber hugs for Mrs Deano.

Inkadog

Never heard of Pancake day--actually am feeling a bit queasy and I've pulled a muscle in my hand chopping kindling, so am spending the day tucked up with Lewis--my friend has them all except the very latest on DVD.

Dean--best of luck to your OH, hope everything turns out OK.

Planted sprouted sweet peas outside yesterday, but saved seeds slow to sprout. Gray again here with temp of 7*--and the wind is picking up. Did a small grocery run earlier; glad I don't have to go anywhere. Hope everyone is syaying warm--and dry!!!!

FloBear

Inka, you've joined the tribe of the illandinjured! Tucked up with Lewis is good, though.
Pancake day is Shrove Tuesday, Mardi Gras, or whatever else it is called around the world.

Dean - all the best for Mrs Deano's  'major'.

Hello and goodbye again Nola, that was a flying visit!

Off to bed in a while, so I'll say nighty night now. Nice sleeps one and all

Advertisement

Sue H
Apparently on Ash Wednesday you supposed to eat stew!! According to an elderly catholic girl I know. :-[
Busy-Lizzie

For Catholics, Ash Wednesday is a no meat, fasting day (that means one main meal but snacks are allowed). Bit strange in this day and age when fish is so expensive and often just as delicious!

Inkadog

I'd rather be at Mardi Gras. More fun! But I ate salmon today--local.

Pennine Petal
Morning anyone out there, no snow yet. Horse meat in West Yorkshire, oh 'eck!

Good luck to OH for today Dean,

Off out into the cold now.
Have a good day all.