Start a new thread

22,021 to 22,040 of 29,275 replies

Miss Becks

It's very quiet! Has everyone tired themselves out today, being a nice sunny day!

sotongeoff

Bunny must be in the warren-Bjay stuck in the wheelbarrow,Dean caged up, Caz in Welsh Wales........................

Busy-Lizzie

Yes! back aches Must clear up the mess I left on the lawn tomorrow. Bed soon.

Matty2

Just popped in, read posts, now popping out again

Miss Becks

We all seem to have back aches Lizzie.

Bjay's popping!

Advertisement

Matty2

Well what's news - not popping now

Pennine Petal

I'm here, but not for long, going to bed shortly. Been sitting around all day.

Pennine Petal

Look, they're advertising my favourite business, OH brought some back from shopping, on offer the Co-op. Bang go the healthy eathing plans.

Inkadog

I'm here--sunny for the first part of the day, have one bed dug and prepared for planting!

Did my income tax for the first time on line--took me ages, but supposed to be getting a handsome refund. Which will probably end up in the garden!

Bunny ...
Hello **waves from warm warren**

Started watching film from stock pile .. Xfiles , got half way remembered it and turned off then watched another (we have many films) district 9 , predator now if I last half hour be a miracle.
Very quiet tonight, what's up forks....popping corks n no party ? Errr Glynn what was on offer?
Be I ache more ...and done nowt anyone any good with backs. ?
Pennine Petal

Choco Leibnitz Bunny, advertising to the right of the pots.

Pennine Petal
Morning forkers, up and at 'em this morning. Well up and hacking a toasted hot cross bun and a cuppa. Woke up early, so decided not to lie in this morning. Looks like another reasonable day out there.
Gary Hobson

Morning forkers,

There was ice on the bird bath this morning - sign of a clear night, and sunny day ahead. Got lots of jobs to do.

Gardening dude wearing denim and braces...

http://www.fightdemback.org/files/redsuspenders2.jpg

Stylish sun hat and braces for lady gardeners...

http://www.partypacks.co.uk/images/products/product_67294_1_orig.jpg

Pennine Petal
Morning Gary, how did you find that photo of me?

Advertisement

Dovefromabove

Good morning folks  Gorgeous day here yesterday, little bits of tidying done in the garden, two long lines of washing dried and bread made.  We had planned to go out to lunch today but have put it off to a very late lunch so I can spend more time in the garden before we go (I have raspeberry canes to plant) and what have They sent us???.... Blimmin Freezing Fog, that's what!!! 

Pennine Petal
Oh no, Dove! Blue sky and sunshine here, but looks quite cold.

I'm just doing a bit of uni work to set me up for Monday, a busy week ahead. Visiting garden rather than doing gardening today, ground still sodden.

Have a productive morning and a lovely lunch.
Jean Genie

Morning  Still have lurgy but think its just a head cold . Don't feel as bad as yesterday but if its cold out may have to lag my nose.

I am doing the border today if its the last thing I ever do. Oh and me worked out how old the electric lighting is and decided it must be at least 14 years old.  Anyway its going,  Have dosed myself up and will be donning gardening attire shortly.

I may give the trilby a miss though.

Busy-Lizzie

It was the white blouse that got me. Who wears a white blouse for gardening? I usually end up brown.