Start a new thread

26,741 to 26,760 of 29,275 replies

Caz W

Dean - sorry about your disaster but at least you've got time to start again .

Caz W

Derek - I find out what day the plant deliveries arrive and go the next day

Caz W

Confession:  I used to have a Sunday job in B&Q and at the time I was the only person in the "Gardening Section" who knew anything about plants or even liked gardening!!    Deliveries came on Wednesday and by Sunday some were beyond saving

The potty gardener

I was in B&Q today and thought how much better the plants are looked after now. Even the plants in the reduced section are kept watered.

Advertisement

sotongeoff

B&Q started in Southampton

Deanos Diggin It
Caz! I can actually believe that! But don't tend to use them that much, only for compost!

Beck's! Not the Greenhouse! The seedlings! Peppers, Chillies, Aubergines! Would post a pic but on Ipad!
sotongeoff

There is a fire in the cellar-Sunita and Carl are down there-Stella is in the barf

I have 30 minutes to dial 999

The Doctor

Hi guys, 

Been busy over the weekend randomly digging stuff. If anyone needs some bark chippings go to Asda 3, 70L bags for £10.

Been putting off buying new plants because of the suprise frosts, randomly dropped to -1 last night 5c below the weather mans prediction.

Dan xx

Caz W

Goodnight All

Thanks for the tip Dan

SwissSue

For those who are trying to sell their house, maybe this will help

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/gardening/gardeningpicturegalleries/9937396/The-10-garden-flowers-that-can-sell-your-property.html

jo4eyes

Oh hard luck Dean, but as you say you have time to redo things. Still a b****r though. I use B&Q for some composts too.

I've had some good stuff from Aldi & Morrisons.

Miss Homebase though, ours closed down a couple of yrs ago & nearest now miles away. They had an excellent plant section in that stuff was often wrongly labelled & so cheap for what it actually was! I used to get some belting plants for half the price I'd pay elsewhere. Nice selection of glazed pots too, again not expensive cf local GCs. J.

sotongeoff

Sue my score is 10/10

Hi Dan-bye Caz/Dean -sloping off together again

Advertisement

SwissSue

One more mouse has just been saved! (They are field mice, not house mice, in case anyone thinks we have a dirty house).

jo4eyes

Night Dean.

I wish I could lift 70l bags! Always need OH to unload carboot in that situation. Always lots of help around at shop end. J.

Caz W
Deano's "Diggin It" wrote (see)
Say goodnight all!

so I did exactly as he said

Caz W wrote (see)

Goodnight All

Caz W

Aaaw - I've just  been looking at all your cat/dog/rabbit/children pictures - lovely .   Not too sure about scary one-eyed cat though

Inkadog

Afternoon, Frolicking Forkers---mix of sun and cloud here today, and outside it's springing up all over--the frogs are noisy and trees have a first faint flush of green.

Went to the lumberyard and look what jumped into the back of the van---can't help it--love at first sight! I am definitely through with my birthday pressies now!