Start a new thread

8,321 to 8,340 of 29,275 replies

Jean Genie

Back home now, enjoyed our day but it's sooooooo cold here. Just spotted the squirrel raiding the fat balls so will have to refill them  Missed a lot of posts, apples , apple cake, skydiving , and Inka's rain.

My friends cobaea has 12 flowers on it - one of the plants I gave her . Unbelievable !! I haven't had one. Maybe I should just grow them for other people

Downton tonight ! Just reading my new Suttons catalogue - some lovely new plants for next year in it but don't think  I'll bother with any tropicals next year , I'll make do with my banana plant.   I had a closer look at that before and have discovered another baby plant that's growing along side it . I may have 2 next year

Miss Becks

Well, I've done my motherly duties, and she went to 2 parks!! Hopefully she'll have an early night tonight.

Dean, no Asda didn't do a second delivery.

Geoff, yes the parks has swings, slides, witches hat, see-aws, bouncy rockers and roundabouts. Jess has asked for a kite!!

Will be making fairy cakes in a bit if anyone wants one!

sotongeoff

Glyn-no you haven't got it wrong but as we can't even give them away-............they are just windfalls but surely someone would want them don't you think?-they will probably end up in the compost bin

Can someone text me when this bloke jumps ?

Kites are fun

Gary Hobson

I think the jump will be around 7.30 ish.

It's about half way through the total misson, and has been running for 1 hr 45. So there should be 1 hr 45 to go. So landing should be around 8.

Advertisement

sotongeoff

That is during Coronation Street-do people have no consideration?

Gary Hobson

I was very worried that it would be during SCD (6.50-7.30). It still might be.

sotongeoff

If the world spins a bit faster he could land in the back garden-better move the trampoline otherwise.........................

Jean Genie

Will have to research how to care for this plant, Gary - not  sure if it's a fruiting variety so thanks for link.  I have read that other offsets of certain plants are called pups as well but can't remember what they are.

Geoff, make some toffee apples and get a stall .You should make a bob or two.

Yes, please Becks - do you have sprinkles ?

Gary Hobson

Houston we have a problem.

Vizor temperature control glitch, but mission is continuing.

sotongeoff

Jean -offsets of dogwood are called pups,katkins off sets are called kittens.

Miss Becks

Yes jean! Icing and sprinkles!

David K

Have you sown those SP seed, Bex?

Miss Becks

Yes david. Some direct, and some in those root trainers you sent me. They are now in the greenhouse.

David K
Insomnia1973 wrote (see)

Yes david. Some direct, and some in those root trainers you sent me. They are now in the greenhouse.

Nice one!

Advertisement

Caz W

Mmmm, fairy cakes with the lot  yes please.

Don't know if my nerves will cope with watching Felix jump - just read there'll be a 20 second delay in transmission incase it all goes wrong (or he land's on Geoff's trampoline). 

jo4eyes

Hi all.

Went down to sunny NCheshire today, whilst daughter slept. We'd got lifting fog here as set off, & very busy on MWay re rugby match traffic, but sun in NCheshire. A large number of visitors- drat who'd not checked it was one of their apple days? Overflow carpark fine though. Had taken a picnic which was nice & did get to see the Litchfield proof/photos that were on display.

I was a bit wobbly, had been fine yesterday..., so we did a short walk around the garden, but too many screaming kids really. OH did get a pic of a gorgeous schisotylis- deep orangey/red- that was in full flower, but we didnt stay that long.

That sky diver well on his way up. J.

kate1123

This is oddly fascinating in quite a macabre way.

Geoff freecycle them.

Becks I have made my own kite.

Jean Genie

Geoff

Just been something on Sky news about the jump but I missed it

Becks .

Hi Caroline.

Miss Becks

That baloon looks like it's about to go pop!

I've put your name on one Caroline.