Start a new thread

12,941 to 12,960 of 29,275 replies

Matty2

Do you think Dean is the real Father Christmas?????

And now Mother cat is bting my arm and hair

Matty2

What is Dean a whole country park?

Advertisement

Inkadog

Morning, all--another miserable day here. But not freezing and no floods, so it could be worse.

I have had an abcessed tooth blow up overnight--thankfully I already had a Dr's appt for this afternoon to have a no-smoking aid prescribed----and luckily my friend had some painkillers and is going to town tomorrow, and can pick up prescriptions. I got down to 7 smokes yesterday.

Trying to get enthusiastic about Xmas--my neice wants to come here, so I will probably have a small tree---no turkey, though, as she is a vegetarian.

Matty2

Morning Inka

Hope you survivr the tooth

Jo what is your favourite Christmas dinner?

Geoff 

FloBear

Morning Inka, evening all.

That abcess sounds dire, Inka. My OH had a face like a football when he had one once - looked so painful. Hope yours is quickly cured. I expect you're made of sterner stuff than my OH, I think most people are!   ;- )

Geoff, I have let the decorator off today as he had an outside job to finish. He'll be back on Monday, and Tuesday, and maybe a bit of Wednesday. I have begun to stop feeling quite so guilty about having someone else doing jobs in the house that I feel I should be doing.

If Dean is a country park, does he have a Forest as well? One of my sisters lives in the Forest of Dean.

Deanos Diggin It

Evening All! Morning Inka!

I have survived the day!  Although a very long one! 

Jo.....7 Hours of Safe and Fuel Efficient Driving! 

Lottie.....Maybe you need send a few of your locals my way! I shall have a word in their ear! 

Geoff!... and on the subjest of names, funny you posted a picture of Dean Martin! That is where my name come from, My Mother adored him, n his singing!

Beck's.....Hope cough's, splutter;s n sniffles are abating!

Now!!!!! GET ORF MY LAND!!!!!

sotongeoff
FloBear wrote (see)

If Dean is a country park, does he have a Forest as well? One of my sisters lives in the Forest of Dean.

Sounds awful

FloBear

:- D :- D :- D  Ooooh Geoff, you are AWful ...

... but I like you :- )

Some contributors no doubt too young to rmemeber Dick Emery.

Miss Becks

Ha ha ha!! I have so many witty comments to say about Dean's Forest!! But won't!

Deanos Diggin It

I too have a comment! But won't! 

Let's just say! I wouldn't wanna walk around with this attached! 

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRT7m2M2TYnXgydJ3ACHT4Ub7KciF4AOxFZrb63cZII_1BnrtcI

Advertisement

Miss Becks

Would be very itchy!!

Well, decorating has begun! Was supposed to do it tomorrow, but I got the tree out, to check it's position, which led to more light testing, which led to Jess wanting to 'help', which led to giving her a little tree of her own to do, and so on, and so on.

sotongeoff

I have some witty comments about logs-but am holding back

sotongeoff

Oh -no that is it then-Crimbo 2012 has officially started

Deanos Diggin It

Geoff!....Beck's!.......In Fear of being banned from GW! You have restrained well! 

It would not look good on your C.V. 

I am gunna hold back festivities till morning! That being December!

N on that note! It is my Saturday to work! n shall bid you all a very pleasent evening n play well! Goodnight All!