Start a new thread

13,081 to 13,100 of 29,275 replies

Pennine Petal

Evening baubles, lacks originality I know, but it will do until I think of something better. I might change every day like the Advent Calendar.

sotongeoff

Dean-are you trying to do this from the i-pad?

Hello Glyn/Holly

Advertisement

sotongeoff

Just post a link to the video

Miss Becks

Geoff, remember that day we both were trying to do videos, and it was something to do with how the URL was. If it was youtu.be in the earl, with a dot in the middle, it didn't work.

Send me the link in a message Dean?

Deanos Diggin It

I'm highlighting the blue thingybob from youtube n getting the pink background screen! but once I submit! Nutting! 

Miss Becks

I just burnt my last pancake posting that.

Miss Becks

Might not be you dean. Just paste the URL in a normal post, so I can see what it looks like. Tried to message you, but you don't accept them.

sotongeoff

Dean just paste the url-forget about the box thing.

Miss Becks

Babbling!! Cheeky Barstool! Just paste the bloomin link here, in a normal post!

Advertisement

Miss Becks

Right, Dean. Look at your URL.  It says http://   then youtu.be  with a dot inbetween the u and the b. See it? Those ones don't work on the uploading box. So it wasn't you, it's the site. If it had said youtube in one long word, (no . in the middle0 it would have been fine!

sotongeoff

Now Dean-go to your settings menu-tick the box that in your public profile that says"message me"-then click "save changes"

Then we can send you a private messages if need be

Keep calm and carry on

Miss Becks

When you copied the URL, did you do it from the youtube 'Share button'?? Or the big address at the top of your browser?

Deanos Diggin It

Cheers Guy's! Think I have it! Give me power point anyday!