London (change)
Today 13°C / 9°C
Tomorrow 11°C / 4°C
03/12/2012 at 12:48

All entries noted. Except for Snowgirl. I don't know who you are.

elf 'n' safety wrote (see)

Pam-as in pottie

keep up at the back of the class-please-asked and answerd yesterday

03/12/2012 at 12:51

Oh. I had her down as Snow Queen! All been ammended!

You do all realise we are on page '666' The devils numbers!

03/12/2012 at 12:56

Well that won't last long-have been on a bus ride with the plebs-now to munch lunch-will catch up on the happenings in a mo

03/12/2012 at 12:59

Afternoon all.

Apologies late arrival.

No engineer, no call,   until I queried his non arrival! Wednesday now apparently.....part not arrived. At least daughter & me can 'do' things today/tomorrow without having to be around. Wed could be 'fun' though. Tough if he gets locked out until I am back!!

Have wrapped up the 2 parcels that need to go asap. No idea of cost of postage, but wont be worth it IMO. Need to do a letter for 1 foreign card, but rest will gradually get done today/tomorrow/wed.

Now to see what's what today. J.

03/12/2012 at 13:06

Hmm, my guess is some rubber stamps (of a Christmassy theme of course) and some chocolate.

Heating still not working here and the plug in radiator doesn't seem to be able to cope this morning, I guess because the building had no heating over the weekend so got really cold. I have now spoken to a nice man at British Gas who will arrange for someone to come and poke the boiler. That might help!

We have a young work experience lad here today - he's here for the rest of the week. He's got off to a good start by bringing muffins! (I think his mum organised that to be honest!) 

03/12/2012 at 13:10

Geoff's chocolate- like Flo I thought of jack in a box- jack frost, so a chocolate snowflake?

Site going slowly today. back in a bit. J.

03/12/2012 at 13:27

Becks- tube of smarties & a glitter pen. J.

03/12/2012 at 13:35

Right -choc entries so far today are-in no particular order

ice queen-christmas pressie

snowgirl-reindeer stable

flofairy- jack in the box

tfp-clown

nad-cracker

twinks-jack in a box

becks-angel

pms-snowflake

03/12/2012 at 13:39

Just entered the GW comp. Garden vouchers eh?

Some of you may remember that I bough one earlier this spring, as a combined birthday pressie for some friends. When it came to sending, just couldnt find it anywhere. Ended up buying another! Was convinced that OH had scopoped it up with some of his paperwork that had been lying around at the same time it had been propped up against the bureau. He even remembered the yellow post-it note stuck onto it. ....Well, guess what I've found?!!! It'd slipped back into the top drawer & when I got the box of Christmas present labels out earlier there it was!! Oh goody, all mine? Could use for OH's AUnt's birthday though but must check on any expiry. BTW M&S gift card bought recently lasts until '20!! J.

03/12/2012 at 13:40

I find my name and address is already there for the site comp-just press submit

Lottie-how old is your new man-servant?

I need to know where I featured-if at all-in Glyn's dream

Chris-couldn't you just say you go dear,it might be a burglar- and hide under the duvet?

Becks-artistes easel and 4 course meal-but might be wrong

03/12/2012 at 13:46

Hey Bjay- like the quick name change depending where posting! Impressive. J.

03/12/2012 at 14:06

Still trying to think what is well-known for being in a box.

A Dick?

Surely not, though It is a Simpson's calender, isn't it, and Geoff is giving the clues.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_in_a_Box

I am now wondering whether Jack is a euphemism for Dick.

03/12/2012 at 14:08

Wondered what I was going to see then

03/12/2012 at 14:11

Gary!!

03/12/2012 at 14:12

Well, dropped madam off at nursery. It's her school trip today. To a local farm, with a santa's grotto. Parents weren't allowed to go. I was VERY dissapointed.

03/12/2012 at 14:18

Just nearly dropped the laptop  (As well as my jaw ! )

Got a fit of the giggles

Oh my word , can't stop laughing

03/12/2012 at 14:20

Don't you encourage him Jean!! It's way before the watershed!!!

03/12/2012 at 14:28

Must be panto season-

Here I am in London town and no sign of Dick

03/12/2012 at 14:33

Jack in the Box seems to be a reference to the devil...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack-in-the-box

"in French, a jack-in-the-box is called a "diable en boîte" (literally "boxed devil")

And we're still on page 666.

Spooky?

03/12/2012 at 14:35

Have wrapped my first pressie-need a lie down now