Start a new thread

13,801 to 13,820 of 29,275 replies

Deanos Diggin It

He! He! 

Right! Bed time for me! n proper looking for a right sleep in! 

Bid all a good night! n as Geoff aays! don't let the bed bud's bite! Goodnight All!

Miss Becks

Night Dean! You never won by the way.

Deanos Diggin It

No Shit Shelock! He! He!  Catch ya all later! 

I have two more elf names lined up -then will switch themes next week -just to confuse

Nighty -night Dean

Miss Becks

Right. Todays advent pressie was........

A Tiara and 2 chocolate snowmen and a chocolate coin!

Which means Bjay, Flo and Lottie all got the toy right!! and jo was right with 3 chocolate decorations!

They actually look more like dogs than snowmen?

-thats ok-todays choccy on closer inspection was a king not a wise man after all-but momentum was against me

Will sit in the naughty corner

Yay, I won,   I never win anything - Oh No! - I hope that doesn't mean (as today is a lucky day for me) that I win a MD book

Miss Becks

Whats wrong with an MD book Bjay???

Geoff, you're useless!

I am not one of his fans

And am also lucky cos we finally have a new quilt and OH agreed about the window blind, AND I've cracked it with the 2 ET's

Miss Becks

You have 2 ET's!! Do the authorities know about this?? Have you contacted Area 51. Sssh....

I hope the Ministry of Defence don't read this. They'll take them away! Quick... Phone...Home...

I could have kept quiet-but kings are men and all men are wise -so not far out

What are ET's in this sense??

Caz W

BJay - we really need to see some pictures of these dolls - you've kept us waiting long enough

They come for B-jay to take her back to the mother-ship?-can't say I'm surprised

Say you can't go-you trying it with the dog

Are Kings wise - that is the question

For that matter are men wise??

Maybe tomorrow Becks, 

Well speaking on behalf of males everywhere-no probably not-some put radiator valves on back to front and steal tins

Exactly geoff but really all is equal.  

OMG you lot!!

BTW he's got his own set! Tins that is!

I know that I've not yet sorted my avatar out, depends on how obliging daughter feels over the w/end........ not forgotten though, but by the time it gets done will be spring & OOD!

Have packed in doing the letters for today, only 3 more to do! I decided against a 'round-robin' type this year as cant remember who knew what. Trouble is doing more individual takes for ever!!

Oh heck cant think anymore, night all. J.