London (change)
Today 22°C / 16°C
Tomorrow 22°C / 16°C
10/12/2012 at 20:54

Right guy's! Way past my bed time!   I is Oorf! Night all! 

10/12/2012 at 21:02

Night Dean-you sound overtired-now go straight to sleep without any fuss-don't forget to brush your teeth.

10/12/2012 at 21:04

Sort of watching cooking-

I used to do round robin letters, but couldnt in 010, as looking after Dad. Last yr was a real roller coaster, so barely wrote anything extra to anybody. This yr just couldnt remember who knew what, so decided would be easier without. Hmm, perhaps not, but at least it meant that OH's old friend turned up to visit! Not helped by him & his OH losing their address book- how can you do that? So he wasnt sure of our house number, but knew which house it was! Luckily he doesnt live too far away- about 30 miles I would think- so why not spend an afternoon delivering cards personally?! Doesnt help that our phone ExD!

Had to think hard about Jeremy Beadle & why he was mentioned? Thx for explaining becks.

Right, am signing off now. I will do the last letter, then celebrate!! J.

10/12/2012 at 21:06

Night Dean.

How strange is the human body!! I've been fine all day, felt right as rain, nearly back to my normal self, yet I've just gone in the kitchen, and randomly threw up! Just like that! Couldn't stop it! Luckily, I was next to the bin, (which I've just took outside), but it just happened!

Night jo.

10/12/2012 at 21:06

Now who's nagging? Poor Dean.

Soz, byee. J.

10/12/2012 at 21:08

Becks-what can we do to raise the intelligence level?

Dean has excited us with something-not sure what

Jo has told us about tins,cards and adventures with a boiler.

-isn't that enough stimulation?

10/12/2012 at 21:09

Ooh, competition winners! The prezzie was a bug that whizzes round when you pull it back along the floor! Picture to colour, Buttons, coin and chocolate santa!

http://s4.gardenersworld.com/uploads/images/original/16529.jpg?width=274&height=350&mode=max

10/12/2012 at 21:12

Oh dear Becks - thought you were well over it.

Night Jo, Dean

Feeling really tired this evening. Just can't do big towns any more. It's what you get used to I guess.

10/12/2012 at 21:13

Yeah, but Bjay, I feel fine!! Ha ha ha. I don't get it!

10/12/2012 at 21:17

Can't believe it ! Won again  Getting good at this. When can I collect my prize Geoff ?

Becks. that doesn't sound good  

I have sad news. Daughter's cat has to be put to sleep tomorrow.  She's 18 so has had a good innings and rather than stress her out with the move think it would be best all round. She's not been well for a while and has problems with her back legs .

For those who remember about Horace's accident ( her other cat ) , he's now made a full recovery.

10/12/2012 at 21:19

You could be possessed -like that girl in the Exorcist-

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n627/thedogcody/Exorcist-Demon.jpg

try turning you head through 180 degrees

10/12/2012 at 21:20

Aw Jean, hard decision to make.

Geoff, that WAS me last week!!

10/12/2012 at 21:27

Becks-Phwoar

Jean

10/12/2012 at 21:28

Yep I know Beck's. I 'm going with her tomorrow but it would be selfish to let her just hang on. She's just existing and obviously in some pain Jac (daughter) knows it's for the best.

On a lighter note did anyone get Jess 's pressies right ? It made me think of those spiders that you got from joke shops with a rubber thingymebob that you squeezed and made the spider jump.

10/12/2012 at 21:56

No one got the bug right, but various guesses on the chocolate was right!

10/12/2012 at 21:58

For the best about the cat . It's so hard though

Well i said choco santa but that's it - oh and a slug - well we've all got them as well 

It's all the coughing, makes you heave, 

10/12/2012 at 21:59

Hi Guys, just sat down, after a busy day,  sorry to hear some are still feeling under the weather, hope you feel better soon, missed the comps again, never mind I'd have been wrong anyway, I got away from work early and had a play with the new shredder what a toy that is, couldn't stop once I got going and all the pruned branches are now a nice pile of chipped mulch ready for the front garden. I then turned to doing the inside of the windows,(It's a christmas thing they're clean but need to be done again before the tree goes up) Mrs Norm stands at just on 4 foot ten inches in racing trim and ours is an old house with 9 and a half foot tall ceilings and tall windows to match so windows are down to me, armed with my new secret formula,  a spray bottle of warm water mixed with a teaspoon of corn flour and a dash of the best washing up liquid, a squeegee and a Karcher window vac I set too and they now glisten, so I am in the good books and can get back to playin in the garage. Christmas has now been moved from the loft to the landing, I read up a bit more on this composting malarky and have a bit of a hamlet dilemma to  add pee or not to add pee that is the question  time for a quick beer and bed, catch you all soon  

10/12/2012 at 22:05

Norm pops in-I pop out-nothing personal-but us farmers have to up early for milking

Night all

You can add beer/cider to compost. Often add half finished glasses of such left by son. OH reckons worms are too drunk to compost

How big are your bins then Norm??

Night all