London (change)
Today °C / °C
Tomorrow °C / °C
27/01/2013 at 09:07
Morning all

Also pleased to report the thaw has set in , rain and wind at the moment not going to be a pleasant hike snow I fear with that and much slush .....sadly no yellow thing in the sky
Forgot a-z again , iplayer later. Baking today not sure what and shall do bird watch though need to see what I am supposed to do there.
Shame about the film jean .
Productive day inka !!! Want to come do mine ?
Bjay yes enjoy party. Rosa not sure I can bear to watch andy ...or can I ...
Hope you've found our cuppa tea lottiebeans.

Where is Geoff? Warming up ?
27/01/2013 at 09:12
Morning Sue

A garden centre trip sounds just the ticket for a wet wild day. I'm booking myself the afternoon for iplayer, YouTube , garden books and a sketch pad .
27/01/2013 at 09:18
Ooh fancy the sketch pad. Will raid son's stash (art student) Seems like a good idea. Also going to cook enormous roast beef dinner and bakewell tart for family. What was a quiet day is now looking busy.
27/01/2013 at 09:20
Morning all!

Couldn't believe at 3am this morning (body clock n all that) as I went down to get a glass of apple juice, the snow had nearly just about disappeared, but like Jean, I am not complaining! May be able to get a few bits done.

Have a cracking day B'j!
And all else, enjoy yours!

Right, 10 more mins n shall get up n stick the kettle on!
27/01/2013 at 09:53

I' m here in bed watching Australian tv

My man is winning so far

27/01/2013 at 10:04

Sun is out here, Murray is winning, propagator is warm

Still no directions to the party

27/01/2013 at 10:05

Morning lovelies!

Sun is out, and most the snow has gone here. Normality hopefully is resumed! And we survived. It was not the end of the world!

27/01/2013 at 10:29
Inkadog wrote (see)

Hello, Frivolous Forkers--guess you've all gone to bed.

Finished the bedroom today--new paint, new duvet cover, new cushions and curtains. Quite girly for a change--white walls and flowered curtains--lavender, pale blue and white. Very crisp and non-nicotine clean. Even the dog's beds got washed!

Your bedroom sounds really lovely, Inka. Did mine years ago after my husband died, so it's yellow and lilac as I needed cheering up.

Raining today. The log man delivered logs just when we were out all day 2 days running and it's rained and snowed - so they are horrid and wet.

27/01/2013 at 10:32

Well, the snow has finally cleared, but something is just not right! The street has disappeared!!

http://s4.gardenersworld.com/uploads/images/original/17948.jpg?width=648&height=350&mode=max

27/01/2013 at 10:32

http://s4.gardenersworld.com/uploads/images/original/17949.jpg?width=261&height=350&mode=max

27/01/2013 at 10:41

Morning all. Just finished work, off now until Tuesday evening. Am exhausted, jet lag catching up with me. I missed deep snow in Bacup , OH drove home in nasty conditions too, road closed later. All being washed away now though.

HK dull, but warm, bedroom cold. Fierce air conditioning. Been up to the business lounge for peppermint and tea, scone jam and cream! Need to find someone to go to eat tonight, if I don't fall asleep.

I see the boy won.

Don't complain Geoff, you should see the TV here! Asian fillms, CNN, BBC World News and Asutralian drama. I am currently learning about Gudia and Salvador Dali. I would happily wtahc the Hurt Locker now.

Glyns

27/01/2013 at 10:42

PS What great pictures Becks, love that goose stepping dog!

27/01/2013 at 10:45

Glad you're surviving over there Glyn!

27/01/2013 at 10:55

Black circles under my eyes getting bigger by the minute. A lie i in the morning though. At least I'm not in the snow.

27/01/2013 at 10:56

Aaw, you'll be glad to get back home then.

27/01/2013 at 11:05

The ? church on a rock is amazing. Do you know where it is?

Hello Glyn. Hope your eyes get used to it.

27/01/2013 at 11:11
Hahaha great pics!!

I have Murray on now seeing what I missed slipping and sliding walking in the forest...trees were down with the weight of snow :0

Grub sounding good today, don't tend to do Sunday dinners here Cumberland sausage and salad tonight for us ..OH request .
Bakewell tart not something ive attempted although did spy bakewell slices in the berry bible last night ...I may pluck up the courage one day.

HK sounds tough going ...eeek.
27/01/2013 at 11:13

The rock is called James Bond Island, in Thailand, but the picture is photoshopped. There is no building on the top of it.

http://www.jamesbondisland.com/

27/01/2013 at 11:14

Proper morning peeps-have made into the living room

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n627/thedogcody/michael-crawford-a-man-in-tennis-cl.jpg

27/01/2013 at 11:15
Sue sketch pad I find helps me visualise better .