Start a new thread
TinaTurner

Had to pop off as son no.1 turned up.  So glad you reposted MrsG.

Archiepem, what can I say.  Fantastic.

The potty gardener

Mrs G great pics. I love those owls.

Also loads of other wonderful pics. It is so nice seeing everything

MrsGarden

Thanks again. Husband feeling neglected now, he's not used to my IT skills. can't wait to post pre before and after pics ... Which forum should I put them on ? 

TinaTurner

I would think this thread, unless one of the wise ones says differently.  Said in the nicest possible way MrsG.  Very friendly forum. Nice bunch of people.

John Harding

Wow! Mrs G what a brilliant set of pics. Thanks for sharing them with us. John H

Advertisement

Fairygirl

Smashing Mrs G!

What do you feed your owls...

chicky

Mrs G - lovely pictures - love your circular steps.  Alliums are fast becoming one of my favourite flowers .

Archie - almost a theatre (auricula style)

Busy-Lizzie

Lovely garden Mrs. G. I've seen it on both threads now!

Still admire your garden LeadFarmer, it all looks so healthy and beautifully structured.

SwissSue

Beautiful garden, Mrs. G. Thanks for the photos.

Dovefromabove

Isn't it all gorgeous - I love gardens 

MrsGarden

Ok everyone...I'm completely out of sulk mode now. Thank you for your lovely comments.

Daisyheadcase

Catching up from the weekend and just seen all the beautiful pictures, MrsG, Berghill, Matty, can't remember all the names but they are all lovely, I hope that one day soon my garden will look as georgeous. More please, I get so much pleasure and inspiration from everyone

Daisyheadcase

not bad for 50p from b&q

Nearly there

My new cold frame.  Needs a bit of sanding, some wood preserver and a lick of paint, couple of handles and then it's done.  So excited!!

Busy-Lizzie

Excellent for 50p. You'll enjoy the cold frame, especially next spring.

KEF

More wonderful plants & gardens, have so enjoyed looking at everyone.

DaisyHC, new cold frame

Advertisement

hollie hock

Just been catching up, beautiful pictures

Just found a pic taken yesterday from my first ngs, doesn't really show much of the garden but the views were amazing. There was a large poly tunnel to the right of the pic and also a large veg patch all in rasied beds.

Did have a couple of pea pods when I was there and they were so sweet

Coldframes are brilliant Daisy, I'm an addict

artjak

Hollie H, what a view

Fairygirl
hollie hock wrote (see)

Just found a pic taken yesterday from my first ngs, doesn't really show much of the garden but the views were amazing. 

hollie - I may just be thick but - what does ngs mean?

-and yes- great views!

Daisy- cold frame's looking very good! It's a real asset.

Re your 50p plants from B&Q - can they beat my 3 tomatoes for 20p 

Great to get a bargain  isn't it! Tomatoes are now about 6/8" so I'm pleased with my big spend 

Busy-Lizzie

Wonderful view Hollie hock and it enlarges beautifully. I don't know what ngs means either.

Matty2

National Gardens Scheme