Start a new thread

1 to 20 of 23 replies

Oakley Witch
A few weeks ago I found a seed info section on the forum telling you what to plant and when. Now, I cant find how to get it again. You had to sign up for it. Can anyone help please?
Oakley Witch
Hi Geoff, no. I found it in the GW mag and now cant find the mag either
nutcutlet

I think it's part of that seed club on the GW site, I'll have a rummage

Oakley Witch
Thats a handy link tho. Thankyou.

Advertisement

Oakley Witch
Hi Geoff, no. I found it in the GW mag and now cant find the mag either
Oakley Witch
Ahha. Thats the one guys. Thankyou. Has anyone used it before?
nutcutlet

I haven't used it I've got a couple of others that I use, quite useful.

Oakley Witch
Oh brilliant thanks. I need all the help i can get with flowers lol
nutcutlet

Hardy herbaceous, shrubs and trees are what I know about. Veg, half hardy, tender, not a clue. But finding out more by the day on the forum

Oakley Witch
I know what yi mean. Im the same. Really enjoying it too. I invested in some seed compost to see if it made a difference from standard multi purpose compost. Not tried it out yet but am hopin to this weekend

Advertisement

nutcutlet

I use a mix of seed, multi and grit with grit on top. seems to work for the long term germinations that are a lot of mine. 

Oakley Witch
I have just been using multi purpose with vermiculite on top. I seem to have sown alot that seem to take ages to germinate. My aquilegias still havent appeared. Hopin that they will soon though.
nutcutlet

I have one single aquilegia seedling. I'm expecting action soon in a lot more of those pots. The forecast says warmer here in a couple of days.

Oakley Witch
Hmmm...we are to get a white out by wednesday Im really hoping the weather warms soon. Im worried that they wont do anything. Nevercrealised that sowing seeds could be sooo dramatic lol.
nutcutlet

I'd be surprised if those aquilegias failed you.