Start a new thread

9,141 to 9,160 of 58,313 replies

Forgot to say I potted up my plants in pots for now thank you

Dovefromabove

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” 
??? Edmund Burke   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edmund_Burke 

18C  statesman, author, orator, political theorist and philosopher

Something I believe in very strongly and often quoted by others. 

Dovefromabove

Don't know what those ???s are doing there 

Glad the plants arrived - the little ones were very little so I popped one that's a bit bigger in to each packet as well - and the bigger ones have some seeds - they'll bury themselves in the ground and you'll have more babies next year 

4thPanda

Hi Dove. Mine arrived and are waiting to planted tomorrow, hopefully  B*gger the weather I'll get them in  Thank you 

archiepem

long week .  day off tomorrow , thought me and oh  were at the halle tonight .but its 22nd of  march . glad in a way . a few beers and cider with roise  . punkdoc  take care . 

Advertisement

archiepem
Verdun wrote (see)

The guy causing the issues also caused the problems a couple of years back....he has  got under the skin of most of us.  He's history.

So let's celebrate with cake all round 

Verdun wrote (see)

The guy causing the issues also caused the problems a couple of years back....he has  got under the skin of most of us.  He's history.

So let's celebrate with cake all round 

iGrow
Nut... I am in Spalding, South Holland stretches to Crowland.
Fairygirl

We ate all the other one earlier but here you are Verd. Cake all round and an 'all round' cake. Did you see what I did there? Quite a good one wasn't it?  

http://i1331.photobucket.com/albums/w595/fairygirl55/P8230832_zpsbb0dd4ff.jpg

archie    Have some cake 

star gaze lily

Hi Punkdoc, good to see you, take care, best wishes

Thank you Stacey.

Have a good eveningTracey

star gaze lily

Hi Punkdoc, good to see you, take care, best wishes

Thank you Stacey.

Have a good eveningTracey

4thPanda

Can I have some Fairy? Haven't had my tea yet, but promise I'll leave some space and I'll eat it all 

Fairygirl

Plenty to go round Panda but be quick or that Verdun will be scoffing the lot. You know what he's like with cake 

And doughnuts.

And cream buns.

And pies.

And...oh well  - you get the idea  

Stacey Docherty

Did I miss the troll again? I do like a bit of troll stomping! Such a shame people need to use a genuine forum for their lives shortcomings.... There should be volunteer administrators on here ..... May contact Daniel 

Advertisement

nutcutlet
iGrow wrote (see)
Nut... I am in Spalding, South Holland stretches to Crowland.

Just up the road iGrow,   Fancy a jointopen  garden visit sometime?

Fairygirl

It was the 'familiar' troll Stacey and he's gone. Removed from the forum.

It's now a pleasant and peaceful place again for the nice people that post here. 

Fairy, that cake........wot can I say?  Is it ALL for me?  Not all of it surely?   Ha ha

Good to hear from   Punkdoc. 

Had a visit....and small pressie...today from someone I helped. (listened to mostly) over the Xmas. Huge black cloud over him but now he's good and optimistic.  Great believer in talking....listening....cos everybody gets down or worse..  It's just normal.

Well, my hostas didn't come today after all....Monday though I'm sure    But a good day 

A good time, I think, to depart the forums, and get busy in the garden and allotment - but I will be watching you all, over the summer!