Start a new thread

141 to 160 of 59,177 replies

Dovefromabove

WW   The answer to life, the universe and everything ............... 42 

X

So what's the question Dove? 

KEF

Hi Potty, hope you okay.

I don't want to offend fellow posters and lovely people that I've met on the forum who have religious beliefs, I'm aware of a few believers as they have OCCASIONALLY mentioned going to church. Each to their own. x

Pennies just please sod off and go bible bashing somewhere else. My dear friend who was one of the fold, died after 3 weeks of  extreme pain that morphine couldn't stop and we buried her on Tuesday.

In fact if I do see you again I'll report you for SPAM. Yeah, I might rot in hell.

Fairygirl

Woody I live in the house - bottom of the garden's too cold just now!! 

Tomato and courgette pasta for dinner,but cake would be better. That reminds me - where's Verdi? He'll appear now that cake's been mentioned though 

Advertisement

Dovefromabove

Here you are Woody

Hope that helps!

Think I'll have one as well - anyone else? 

MrsGarden
KEF, massive hugs love
Can't post much now as out tonight. Have a good eve all.
MrsGarden
To my mind its not religion its simple piss take. Any one of faith, one would hope, would be more respectful of others comments.
star gaze lily

Phew! Just gone through and read all new threads on this new one, got a bit heavy earlier didn't it why all the religious stuff? Each to their own but please. Anyway its still p#$**&#g down here  glad I haven't got a dog to walk. 

fidgetbones

as Stacey said. For forks sake........

Can I put you in touch with my local church, Pennies.? Then you can bore each other to death

Dovefromabove

Think most people are "Ignoring" the dross.  

Heavy drizzle here, but I'll have to go out in a minute and fill up the hedgehog dishes.  Responsibilities responsibilities responsilbilities 

Fairygirl

KEF - PMd you and sending a hug. x

Lily - we're all going down the virtual pub with Woody..he's getting the first round in!

Mine's a coke Woody 

4thPanda

Kef, I am sorry to hear your news  Keep strong and try not to let the oddball get to you (easy words to say, and ones that I promised myself I would never say having been advised the same thing. I might have lost my temper. Not my finest hour )

MsB, dare I say it, you have the patience of a saint 

star gaze lily

Could I have a coke too please, but with a vodka in it

Advertisement

Val40

Shall we be quiet in the morning MrsG? 

Kef, just press the ignore button then you won't see the stupid ramblings.

Not for me thanks Dove.  I don't drink. Let someone else have it or have it yourself.

I'm bored.

4thPanda

Fairy, just a coke? 

I'll have a stiff GnT please 

star gaze lily

Can I ask you one question pennies,  why are you still going on and on

Val40

Lily, press your ignore button.

Val40

Lily, press your ignore button.

Are you feeling a little better Panda?