Today 22°C / 16°C
Tomorrow 26°C / 16°C
08/06/2014 at 14:18
Yes please lily.
08/06/2014 at 14:22

I'll leave you 'lushes' to it. 

I'm going out to see if I can do anything at all between the downpours 

08/06/2014 at 14:36

Oh dear big rumbles of thunder, i love thunder n lightning when i am in the house looking out, not to keen being out in it, mind as a kid mum used to say it was god moving his furniture, said it to my kids, they looked at me as if i was stupid..  

08/06/2014 at 14:47

Lol, my mum used to say the same to me Percy

Help yourself MrsG

Dove, i'll make up some more, for when you get home

08/06/2014 at 15:53

Still bright and humid here.  Rather warm.......rain?  

Its been a difficult day.....not the plants I wanted from my local nursery so split my own Tiarella and saved money. You wouldnt think they had been divided.  Secondy, my mum had a huge box of Dairy Milk chocs.   She  doesn't like them.  Not my fav chocs but I had to eat several of them to help out. .....,had a cup of tea too, though, to help with this chore 

Echinacea milkshake about to flower after a hard cutback a few weeks back.  

08/06/2014 at 16:01

Did you save me any chocs Verd? It doesn't pay to be unkind to me ....I can send rain...

My tiarella needs splitting too - it's grown so much just in the nine months it's been in. Have a better spot for it anyway. The bees have loved it.

Got a few plants in and moved a couple - never happy are we? 

Very thundery here too Percy but we've not had the actual event. Warm when it's sunny though.

08/06/2014 at 16:06
Warm and breezy here.
Lots to do in the garden but I've run out of energy! Half tempted to drag a blanket onto the grass and have a nap for an hour or two.
08/06/2014 at 16:07

Sending any left by parcel force Fairy.  See!  The thought was there.........()

08/06/2014 at 16:08

08/06/2014 at 16:15

Sweltering here. Took the family to the British Wildlife Centre not far from Gatwick, great to see the work they do there and you get close up and personal with the animals, especially the red squirrels who like to try and mug you looking for food.

Working away Mon to Fri and the rate of change in the garden is amazing at this time of year. Last week the mange tout peas were'nt even in flower, now they have 1" pods!

KEF
08/06/2014 at 16:31

Good on M T  Scroggin  make sure family scoff them whilst you are away.

Stayed lovely up to press, done weeding and stuffs  Now got another garden & GH to tend for 2 weeks as a neighbour on jollies ( they have mini cumbers better than mine ) then next weekend on extra duty for 2 weeks as another neighbour away and G.pigs need feeding and a cuddle at least once a day  lol & GH  & pots to water.

My big mouth  youngster was allowed pigs if I agreed to look after them in hols.

Anyone know any minature pork recipes ?

08/06/2014 at 16:33
Spit roast KEF
08/06/2014 at 16:34
star gaze lily wrote (see)

Lol, my mum used to say the same to me Percy

Help yourself MrsG

Dove, i'll make up some more, for when you get home

I'm home Lily 

I used to say the 'furniture' thing to my children 

Got six bags of compost and some more canes for the tomatoes and cukes.  Well, the compost is cheaper by the 3 and it'll keep   Somehow another chilli plant fell into the trolley   This time a Banana chilli 

But it's so very hot here, 29.1C in the shade!!!  OH needs a cold drink and a nap after carting bags of compost into the back garden - I need a cold drink too and I was only supervising  

08/06/2014 at 16:39

Hard work that supervising lark...

KEF
08/06/2014 at 16:49

Dove please send me some warmth, since my last post few mins ago temp has dropped and now great rain slodges.

Clari good idea I was thinking griddle  I'll try them with some Oregano as well as GP food and dandelions.

08/06/2014 at 17:11
KEF wrote (see)

....  Anyone know any miniature pork recipes ?

Chipolatas?

KEF
08/06/2014 at 17:14
Dovefromabove wrote (see)
KEF wrote (see)

....  Anyone know any miniature pork recipes ?

Chipolatas?

or maybe tiny drumsticks.

Hissing down now.

08/06/2014 at 17:16
08/06/2014 at 17:24

Had a lovely B & S lunch after church in a friend's garden. Sat and chatted. Beautiful day 27°. Feel tired, tried to sleep on the swinging seat but too many birds singing, insects buzzing, dog snuffling about etc. But having a lazy day.

08/06/2014 at 17:52
bright again after a bit of heavy rain.
Feeding 7 tonight, had planned on 4, streeeeccccch.
Left OH in charge of brocolli, see ya tomoz...