Start a new thread

241 to 260 of 274 replies

KEF
star gaze lily wrote (see)

Oooh err where did that come from, i've on just turned it on from a recharge, and the above  had hiccuped itself on here!!  

More water needed with it Lily

4thPanda

It is a lovely place Clari. How unfortunate that they do that a lot  

Have you changed your avatar? I like the pic (apologies if you haven't, still a lovely pic though!) 

chicky

So pleased you had a good day - love the photo of the sea of snowdrops  Also pleased to see Mrs G with the odd socks on

4thPanda

Fidget and I also had odd socks on too, they were hidden by our 'protective' wear - my waterproof trousers and Fidget's were inside her wellies  

BTW ladies, no one sat next to me on the way home 

Advertisement

star gaze lily

Oooh Panda 

Mind you maybe thats good---for you, ------you never know who they are 

Clarington
4thPanda wrote (see)

It is a lovely place Clari. How unfortunate that they do that a lot  

Have you changed your avatar? I like the pic (apologies if you haven't, still a lovely pic though!) 

Fortunately we don't take the train too often but it does make it a little "exciting" sometimes!

I don't think I've changed it! It should still be last years strawberry flower thank you. 

artjak

Sounds like a wonderful day Any more pics of the gardens?

KEF

Panda the plant you liked yesterday. Sarcococca (Winter box)

Wonderful perfume when it isn't sopping wet through!  Likes some shade.

KEF
artjak wrote (see)

Sounds like a wonderful day Any more pics of the gardens?

I don't have anymore Artjak. The rain kept running off my hood onto camera. I've kept pictures in my head

4thPanda

Thanks Kef 

Artjak, this is the one picture I managed, a good drift of 'drops!

star gaze lily

Ooh thats lovely Panda, I had my own oddsock walk today!!!

Love that plant too Kef.

4thPanda

Did you wear Oddsocks Lily? 

star gaze lily

Errrmmmm, .......well.....actually. ...errmm... no 

star gaze lily

A couple of pics on my non-oddsock snowdrop walk 

Advertisement

4thPanda

Tsk tsk Lily  

Lovely pics  The ones in the first picture are positively glowing in the sunshine 

KEF

Next year Lily you are coming as official photographer. Get your day off booked.

star gaze lily

Took them on my samsung tablet, Kef. I was quite pleased with results. I'm not usually that brill with a camera.

artjak

Panda, I was briefly in Ixworth in Suffolk today, walking the small mutt; there was a lovely drift of snowdrops down by the river; must remember to take my camera with me in future