Start a new thread

1 to 20 of 45 replies

Secret Squirrel

Before it starts getting crazy beyond crazy, let me take this opportunity to wish you and yours a Merry Christmas and Happy Gardening 2014

star gaze lily

Thank you Mark 

Very best wishes for xmas and the new year to you all. Hope 2014 brings everything you wish for. Here to a peaceful and healthy 2014!

Lots of love Lily

chicky
Indeed ! A big Merry Christmas to all
punkdoc

I echo all the above and would like to thank everyone on here for the fun and friendship throughout the year.

Here to the best gardens ever in 2014.

KEF

All the very best to you all from me. Health, enough wealth for plants, & happiness. x

Advertisement

artjak

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a happy and peaceful 2014

Kathy 2

Thanks Mark.   

Best wishes to everyone and may you all have a peaceful New Year.

little-ann

Happy Christmas to all you posters,enjoy the the coming festivities whatever your doing and hope we all have a very good gardening year 

Ann

Forester2

Happy Christmas Mark and all you lovely forum people.  I am so glad I have 'met' you all - and  good wishes and a peaceful New Year to everyone.

Jess is in the Garden

...and from me as well - many thanks for the months of friendly advice too 

archiepem

merry christmas everyone and cheers

Dovefromabove

Merry Christmas to you all, and best wishes for a Healthy and Peaceful New Year for all of us.

Dove xx

Pottie Pam

Merry Christmas everyone.

Not a very Christmasy photo but something to look forward to in the New Year.

Advertisement

nutcutlet

Thanks PP. Soon be spring

Fairygirl

Hello all -  I've been busy sitting on top of everyone's Christmas trees....

Thank you to everyone who sent their good wishes to me recently and thank you All Forkers for the laughs, jokes, advice and kindness in 2013. 

I've put my special outfit on to wish everyone a Happy Christmas and a Peaceful New Year....and to give you all a sprinkle of Fairy Dust ...

http://i1331.photobucket.com/albums/w595/fairygirl55/fairy72_zps9dc6a8f4.jpg

Here's to 2014 

May you all have the good health and happiness to enjoy your gardens  xxx

Hey,Fairygirl.  Nice to hear from you.  So,,at least we know now what you look like   Ha ha 

nutcutlet

Hey Fairy, nice to see you