Forum home The potting shed
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

Problems with site

Hello everyone,

We're obviously having some problems today, as the reply function isn't working. My guess is that is caused by the migration to the new server yesterday, which seems to have fixed the speed issues, but something has else has clearly gone awry. Please accept my apologies for this. I'm afraid it's likely to be Monday before this gets attention, but it will be dealt with first thing.

Daniel Haynes
Editor, gardenersworld.com

• Daniel HaynesDaniel Haynes Posts: 393 admin

Hello everyone,

As you may have already noted, the problem has now been fixed and it's now possible to reply to posts. image

Daniel Haynes
    Editor, gardenersworld.com

• blackestblackest Posts: 623

seems to be ok now touch wood

• Really?image

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Posts: 88,138

Well, I'm back home - let's have a try and see what happens image

Gardening in Central Norfolk on improved gritty moraine over chalk ... free-draining.

• blackestblackest Posts: 623

Actually really image there is a fix which works for shorter threads but hitting (page 2) probably makes an error  Brumbulls morning forkers is on page 53 and you cannot reply to  it.

Oooh, it's working image  Hurrah!  Thanks Daniel image and thanks Blackest for the B&B image

Gardening in Central Norfolk on improved gritty moraine over chalk ... free-draining.

Oh, just read about Page 2 - well, at least we can reply succinctly to gardening queries image

• FairygirlFairygirl Posts: 55,117

Dove did you have a good day? Still a few probs with the site but we can always start lots of new threads if nothing else image

It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

I live in west central Scotland - not where that photo is...
  • Val40Val40 Posts: 1,377

Hello everyone.  I think Blackest deserves a toffee apple or a windmill, whatever he fancies, for setting the other forum up. 

Stick of rock? image