Start a new thread

1 to 20 of 997 replies

Ladybird4

I'm right behind you!

Cheyngel

I'm hopping over too! 

Joyce21

I've been asleep for nearly two hours and come back to Rubee's heating gone, Chey's knackered foot and people getting high on drugs.

Hope the heating gets sorted, that Chey's medication helps and that the morphine helps Pauline to sleep,

I have just had soup and a roll with cold meat, lettuce and tomato for tea.  Too late to start cooking anything.

Hazel, daughter went back to work today but has to attend a clinic once a week to have her leg checked. Unfortunately not at her own hospital.

Ladybird4

Does that mean she has a long journey Joyce?

Advertisement

Joyce21

LB, daughter's base hospital is Wythenshaw but the clinic for her leg is Chorley A double journey unless she can get it changed.

Ladybird4

Ahhh right. I understand now Joyce.

Forestedge

Uni C was good tonight because between the two of us we managed to answer quite a few.  More fun when you can get some right.

Ladybird4

I only managed 14 tonight but I really enjoyed it as ever. I'm signing out now Rezzers. Got a book I want to finish on my Kindle.

Nighty night all.

Forestedge

You got more than us then LB.  

Cheyngel

I'm off to watch some QI on Netflix - night all 

Joyce21

Night LB.

Night Chey. Hope your foot is a bit better in the morning.

Night night rezzers.....I'm watching telly.  Wasted the entire day, feel a bit guilty now.  Just a bit, not a lot.

Cutie kitten feeties there, LB!

See you all tomorrow.  Go easy on yourselves. 

Hazel --

Posting on phone. Hope it comes out ok.Joyce, what a long haul for your daughter so really hope she is ok at work and that her leg recovers sooner rather than later. Did she get her garden sorted out after that tree came down?

Signing out for tonight. Hope all sleep better/ well tonight. 

star gaze lily

Pheww, found you.

But it seems you've all gone up the wooden hill already

Hazel, I'm feeling much better thank you. Get a tingling feeling and some itching now and again on  my back, but not all over. And it's not pain like before.  And still get a bit tired now and then. But feeling a lot better than I was last week. Thank you again, very kind of you. 

Hope you and your daughter are well too xx

Advertisement

star gaze lily

Ooh you weren't there just now Hazel

We'll I'll say Nghtie night too, sweet dreams 

I am either up early or not gone to bed yet. But I can’t leave the sofa even if I wanted to as my legs are trapped somewhere under this pile of cats.

pansyface

I SLEPT FROM ABOUT THREE TO ABOUT FIVE FIFTEEN. THE REST OF THE TIME I WAS WIDE AWAKE.

AND NOT EVEN A CAT TO TALK TO.

That looks good Sunny. I certainly know how that feels . Very cosy, but causes cramp. Morning everyone . Heating on but not sorted . When engineer came h eating was behaving. We have to call them back when it goes off again.😳 Not Best pleased.After many recommendations from you ladies . We expect delivery of blinds sometime today.😺putting kettle on ,very thirsty.

Missed you there Pansy. Much the same as me.  I gave up and came downstairs about an hour ago .will be falling asleep this afternoon. 😴🤥