Start a new thread

41 to 60 of 114 replies

fidgetbones

It's a three hour drive each way for me . What time are you meeting up.?

Dovefromabove
Noon is the nominal time but Panda and I at least are planning to be there all afternoon so if we swap mobile numbers we can meet up later if needed.
Dovefromabove
Keep meaning to say, I've got several tiny self sown seedlings of Geranium Phaeum - I could pot some up if anyone coming to Bressingham wanted one or two
4thPanda

Dove!

Fidget, would be lovely to see you if you can make it 

Advertisement

4thPanda

That was a yes from me btw 

Dovefromabove

Thought it was   Potting some up now 

Dovefromabove

I've got a Goldrush courgette plant that's surplus to requirements .............. 

nutcutlet

I have a codonopsis that might be bhutanica (6), some Pulsatilla vulgaris, pasque flower (4), greater knapweed (3)  Telekia speciosa (4). Red bergamot babies (3) and a Briza media, perennial quaking grass, in flower, pot bound and in desperate need of a home.

4thPanda

I'm bringing a big bag 

nutcutlet

Shall I bring it all panda?

4thPanda

Is it greedy if I say yes please? I've had to google them all  but I can def find homes for them  Having top cleared the blue bell bed I want to get rid of as many of them as I can as they took over the whole square bed  So bulbs will be dug up, leaving a large empty space. If you think I can carry them all home on the train then that would be super 

Advertisement

4thPanda

Obviously other can have some too 

nutcutlet

I'll see if I can find a way of bagging things up for easy transport Panda. Some are pretty much pots full now so any I can remove from pots and stuff in a bag I will. I'll get out there and get them all soaked well in preparation for a day in the back of a car.

Knapweed for you Dove.

artjak

I'm afraid I won't be able to make it; after working all weekend in London, putting equipment away, getting organised to get plants down to Somerset next weekend, I have too much on at the moment. But hope you all have a brill time ...and I want to see photos!