Start a new thread

941 to 960 of 1,891 replies

Joyce21

Yesterday's snow and last night's ice have gone.

Very windy during night and paths, roads dry now.

Hello had a snow flurry but nothing settled - windy 

Must be cold g/h only 2 degrees , have relit heater 

Lincoln 

About 6 degrees here, but so very windy. At least the sun is shinning and it is dry.  You can keep your snow all you northerners - it looks lovely but I prefer a bit more warmth!

Busy-Lizzie

South Norfolk, behind our cottage.

pansyface

DIDN'T WANT TO OPEN THE WINDOW TOO FAR IN CASE IT WAS BLOWN OFF ITS HINGES.

Advertisement

Busy-Lizzie

WHAT A LOVELY BLUE SKY, PANSYFACE.

Kitty 2

Glorious sunshine, blue skies and......slush here in Manchester 

Stockton 

I am blue, the sky is too, the familie had flue and its snowing covering the lawns.

The moon last night was big and bright, I thought it was the intruder light

And it was snowing from well before dawn.

They should write a song about it.

Frank

Liriodendron

Blue sky, dusting of snow underfoot, more on the hills.  Plenty of wind!  Calderdale - W.Yorks.

daydaisy

Lovely photos posted, sorry to hear about your woes Palaisglide. Hope your family are soon better. The sunshine should cheer everyone up anyway. If Winter comes can Spring be far behind.? (Quote from Shelley )

Thank you D D, I had the flu jab just a few aches in the old bones, it was the young ones who had the worst of it.

the snow is being blown away by the gale, part of our coast in the NE, are expecting the storm surge, I live on a hill though sorry for those who do not.

Frank.

Palaisglide , hope family is better soon 

No snow hear , in fact the sun came out and it got up to 5 degrees - Lincoln 

Cold again tomorrow 

Busy-Lizzie

Sunny, but cold yesterday. Raining this morning.

Dull and drizzle , temperature to drop this evening , so lit greenhouse heater - Lincoln 

Advertisement

Liriodendron

Snow all disappeared by this morning, washed away by relentless rain...  Pennines

Another dull and drizzly day , g/h is 5 degrees so about 3/4 outside I would guess - Lincoln 

Obelixx

Frustrated here.  Supposed to be raining but isn't.  We need some jolly good soaks before the weather warms up again.

Mostly dry and relatively mild compared to a few days ago - around 10 degrees. Our island reservoir is fairly low for this time of year - I can see we will be on water rationing in the summer unless we get more rain before winter is out.

We have the opposite problem here in Derbyshire its wet most of the time and today its a little

warmer but fine drizzle. Everywhere is wet through and totally depressing.

I just hope it clears up soon but it is winter,,Still spring is just around the corner.

We got away with water rationing last year so lets hope this year this years the same.