London (change)
Today 15°C / 11°C
Tomorrow 15°C / 13°C
11/02/2013 at 19:03

If you click on your name it takes you to your personal page and you can click on "messages" and write to anyone on this forum if you know their forum nickname. Then only they get it and not everyone else.

11/02/2013 at 19:30

Thanks Busy-Lizzie.

11/02/2013 at 19:38

The Fens, a little snow last night, followed by a chilly day, but not unbearable. Am v. proud that I bled the rads today without having to call a plumber

11/02/2013 at 22:22

We actually had a little bit of sun this afternoon, I pruned a climbing rose - have I said that already or was that Fork Handles? Were watching lovely penguins on TV, picture broke up, snow on satellite dish. Not forecast, all is white again.

11/02/2013 at 22:40

Now Ladies, anything but ndancing around the room more laid up with cold and kidney infection, painful although easing back now.
Listen up.Click on your own name a box comes up and on the left click on Messages.
Again on the left click on compose message
Top of the compose message they ask for the name of who you wish to write to "Palaisglide" then subject such as MELF (middle east land forces)
Write message in box provided then go to the bottom and send.
GW will send an e-mail to the person you wish to speak to, only the two in contact can see those messages and you wait for a reply again you will be told a message is waiting, some have gone on to e-mail from there as easier.

Frank dragging himself off to bed, moan.

11/02/2013 at 23:03

Thanks Frank,

I'll try & find time tomorrow for a "play"

I hope tomorrow finds you on the upward path & leaping around like a spring lamb!!

Well, perhaps not leaping.........yet!!

12/02/2013 at 06:25

Frank, many thanks for that and I am so sorry that you are laid up - take care of yourself, please.

Shall give the message thingy a try perhaps later today as have quite a busy one ahead hence the very early start 

S.

12/02/2013 at 07:53
Morning

Reporting a dry morning so far , awaiting the sun to appear as planning a full gardening day doing what I can before the snow arrives tomorrow, give me a break snow you are not welcome .
12/02/2013 at 10:57

Jeannie "Spring Lamb" if you put me in a stew pot it would take at least eight hours to a succulent mouthful, think hedge back old ram.
Feeling less ache today though still chesty.
Stockton weather not helping, dark and miserable makes it sound better than it is, "oh well" we know in this neck of the woods never plan anything for February?
See both of you later, "err" maybe???

Frank.

12/02/2013 at 11:52

Hi Frank I htink I have your virus. I just ache everwhere

Today we can see the hills. They have quite a lot snow on them and very alpine.

3 years we first saw this house on just such a day n February. I would post a pcture but th camera is not up to it.

12/02/2013 at 12:55

Rose, they say treat it and it takes seven days dont treat it and it takes seven days so sit back keep warm and let the time pass.
Stockton we cannot see the kills, it is slightly warmer, two days to go then for me and staying in no hardship.

Frank.

12/02/2013 at 17:23

The Fens; went to Norwich today, it was very very cold.

12/02/2013 at 17:52
Very cold, very damp, very disheartening here in the SE. It's not that I want to get in the garden at this time of the year, but would like just an inkling of sun to prove that it's still up there.
12/02/2013 at 18:00

12 inches of snow here and still coming down, at 425 meters. No go in the garden, except to feed and feed and feed the birds!

12/02/2013 at 21:09

Since Sunday, been expecting snow here,  but the skies have stayed clear. It was cold this morning and cloudy but it's stayed fine all day.

Going up to Aberdeen this weekend. It's been snowing up there but not sure how heavy. Can't decide whether to go on the train or overnight coach. Don't fancy the coach if the roads are going to be bad but a couple of years ago when I went on the train in winter, there were delays at Edinburgh coming home due to snow in the South, would you believe it    

12/02/2013 at 21:19
Weather supposed to be ok by weekend again zoomer , just don't go tomorrow by looks of it. We haven't had the snow yet either .
12/02/2013 at 23:23

Bright & sunny morning, spent several hours outside, but wind very cold.

Snow forecast tomorrow turning to rain, but I'm at the dentist.

Zoomer - I would think that the roads will be alright - generally it's due to warm up, up here over the next few days.

13/02/2013 at 08:00
Couple cm of snow and lightly snowing here.
13/02/2013 at 08:09

Morning Forkers

Sorry to hear about the snow elsewhere....so far quite a nice day here in Cambridge 

Enjoy your day whatever you are doing

S.

13/02/2013 at 10:12
We have sun!! Still cold but what a difference a bit of sun makes. Might even venture out and rub shoulders with other oldies.