Start a new thread

1 to 2 of 2 replies

I had been bought an expensive set, with polished wooden handles, then a post welded to the trowel head. However, the trowels has weakened and snapped at the point where the post is welded to the head. I looked for replacements at the Tatton Show & couldn't find any (old-fashioned ones) where the head is embedded directly into the handle, except plastic or childrens'.

Any suggestions?


Visit a good garden centre.  They should have a whole range of styles and prices.

Sign up or log in to post a reply