Start a new thread

1 to 16 of 16 replies

nutcutlet

Looking for slugs under the babies' pots and trays I found these 

nutcutlet

They turn up everywhere Fairygirl. Have to be careful digging or moving things. I couldn't put the seed tray back again in case I didn't get it in the right place and squashed them

hollie hock

Wow that's great nut Do they eat slugs?

nutcutlet

They do hollie hock. Natural predator, better than slug pellets.

Advertisement

LeadFarmer

They grow into crocodiles you know. Perfect for keeping next door kids out of your garden

hollie hock

They are lovely, I really like thier feet

nutcutlet

They are beautiful. I should have asked one to turn over and show the orange belly

chicky

Wonderful!  I want some !!

nutcutlet

Crocodile babies LF, I like that. I'll tell thegrandchildren. One of them already thinks there are sharks in the pond.

marshmello

Eee those are the same coloured newts I found the other day.  I was well chuffed myself.

nutcutlet

They're great crested newts marshmello. Rare and endangered, or so I'm told. Wouldn't have guessed from the population here

Fairygirl

Leadf- I definitely want some then!! 

nut - post me a couple of dozen right away!! 

marshmello

Yeh, I came to that conclusion when trying to I.D them through google, but I wasn't a 100% positive. Thanks for the confirmation. 

They're great Nut. Can you send me some too?

My neighbour's daughter came round to show me her "tadpoles" she'd found swimming in a bucket in the garden. She was so excited. Took me a while to point out gently they were mosquito larvae

Advertisement