With tranquil pools, streams, rocks, ferns, maples and blossom, the renowned Japanese gardens are a place for contemplation, meditation and reflection. Meanwhile, in St Fiachra’s Garden, rock and water are rulers, celebrating Ireland’s natural beauty of woodland, wetland, waterfalls, lakes and streams.
Due to ongoing rule changes in response to the coronavirus pandemic, public gardens may experience unforeseen restrictions and opening hours. To avoid disappointment we advise you contact gardens directly before visiting. Please see the individual garden’s website. If you can’t find the information you require, please call the garden directly. You’ll find website links and telephone numbers on the individual garden pages in this online directory
Some gardens require you to pre-book your tickets before visiting the garden. If this applies to a garden you’re planning to visit, please ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card with you to validate your booking.
Using your 2-for-1 card at Irish National Stud & Gardens
- One free entry with one full-paying adult
- Single visitor discount: 50%
- Card valid for the whole property
- Before setting off check the garden’s website or call direct, as opening details can vary and one-off restrictions may apply
- 2-for-1 visitors will need to pre-book tickets by emailing email@example.com and pay for tickets at the door
- Ensure you have your 2-for1 Card on arrival to validate your booking
Open 8 Feb- 19 Dec, daily, 9am-6pm
Adults €14, seniors €11, children (3-15) €8. Booking may be required – see website