Explore 45 acres of beautiful, rare and ancient trees. There is much more too, including herbaceous borders, alpine beds, a 65m-long laburnum arch, hornbeam maze, Italian walled garden with fountains, and collections of rhododendrons, magnolias and acers.
Due to ongoing rule changes in response to the coronavirus pandemic, public gardens may experience unforeseen restrictions and opening hours. To avoid disappointment we advise you contact gardens directly before visiting. Please see the individual garden’s website. If you can’t find the information you require, please call the garden directly. You’ll find website links and telephone numbers on the individual garden pages in this online directory
Some gardens require you to pre-book your tickets before visiting the garden. If this applies to a garden you’re planning to visit, please ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card with you to validate your booking.
Using your 2-for-1 card at Arley Arboretum & Gardens
- One free entry with one full-paying adult
- Card not valid on Sun, bank hols or event days – phone or see website
- Before setting off check the garden’s website or call direct, as opening details can vary and one-off restrictions may apply
- Add 2 Gardeners' World tickets to your basket online and the discount will be applied at check out
- Ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card on arrival to validate your booking
Open 12 Mar-21 Dec, Wed-Sun (daily in school hols) - see website for full details of dates & times
Adults & seniors £6, children (3-16) £3. Booking may be required – see website