These informal gardens are home to an extensive collection of interesting and beautiful plants, especially perennials and ornamental grasses. The Foggy Bottom trail crosses a dell to access the fragrant garden and woodland.
Due to ongoing rule changes in response to the coronavirus pandemic, public gardens may experience unforeseen restrictions and opening hours. To avoid disappointment we advise you contact gardens directly before visiting. Please see the individual garden’s website. If you can’t find the information you require, please call the garden directly. You’ll find website links and telephone numbers on the individual garden pages in this online directory
Some gardens require you to pre-book your tickets before visiting the garden. If this applies to a garden you’re planning to visit, please ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card with you to validate your booking.
Using your 2-for-1 card at Bressingham Gardens
- One free entry with one full-paying adult
- Card valid for gardens & steam museum
- Before setting off check the garden’s website or call direct, as opening details can vary and one-off restrictions may apply
- Purchase 1 adult ticket and 1 free of charge (FOC) ticket online
- Ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card on arrival to validate your booking
Open 27 Mar-31 Oct, daily, 10.30am-5pm (or dusk if earlier)
Adults £8.99, seniors £8.49, children (3-16) £5.59. Booking may be required – see website