These extensive ornamental gardens include lakeside and woodland walks, a laburnum grove, romantic temple water garden and folly garden. The 100m-long double herbaceous border and rose garden are full of colour and fragrance.
Due to ongoing rule changes in response to the coronavirus pandemic, public gardens may experience unforeseen restrictions and opening hours. To avoid disappointment we advise you contact gardens directly before visiting. Please see the individual garden’s website. If you can’t find the information you require, please call the garden directly. You’ll find website links and telephone numbers on the individual garden pages in this online directory
Some gardens require you to pre-book your tickets before visiting the garden. If this applies to a garden you’re planning to visit, please ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card with you to validate your booking.
Using your 2-for-1 card at Cholmondeley Castle Gardens
- One free entry with one full-paying adult
- Single visitor discount: £3
- NB Phone or check website for occasional closures. Card not valid on event days - check before visiting
- Before setting off check the garden’s website or call direct, as opening details can vary and one-off restrictions may apply
- Purchase 1 ticket online for 2 persons admission. Ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card on arrival to validate your booking
See website for opening dates, Wed, Thu, Sun & bank hols, 11am-5pm
Adults & seniors £8.50, children (5-15) £4. Booking may be required – see website