Overlooking the Big Pool, these terraced gardens are full of colour, with azaleas and rhododendrons bursting into bloom in spring. The bog garden is a lush oasis, vegetables aplenty are raised in the kitchen garden, and lavender on the rockery fills the air with scent. Modern sculptures add further interest, and there are tranquil walks through the Dingle woods.
Due to ongoing rule changes in response to the coronavirus pandemic, public gardens may experience unforeseen restrictions and opening hours. To avoid disappointment we advise you contact gardens directly before visiting. Please see the individual garden’s website. If you can’t find the information you require, please call the garden directly. You’ll find website links and telephone numbers on the individual garden pages in this online directory
Some gardens require you to pre-book your tickets before visiting the garden. If this applies to a garden you’re planning to visit, please ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card with you to validate your booking.
Using your 2-for-1 card at Dudmaston
- One free entry with one full-paying adult
- Card valid for the whole property
- Before setting off check the garden’s website or call direct, as opening details can vary and one-off restrictions may apply
- 2-for-1 visitors can only purchase tickets at the door
- Ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card on the day of your visit
Open 14 Mar-31 Oct, Sun-Thu, 11am-5pm
For prices, see website. Booking may be required – see website