This enchanting hillside garden combines originality of design with many intriguing features and sculptures. Managed organically, the seven peaceful acres are home to a wide range of rare plants and wildlife, and a resident blacksmith.
Due to ongoing rule changes in response to the coronavirus pandemic, public gardens may experience unforeseen restrictions and opening hours. To avoid disappointment we advise you contact gardens directly before visiting. Please see the individual garden’s website. If you can’t find the information you require, please call the garden directly. You’ll find website links and telephone numbers on the individual garden pages in this online directory
Some gardens require you to pre-book your tickets before visiting the garden. If this applies to a garden you’re planning to visit, please ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card with you to validate your booking.
Using your 2-for-1 card at Moors Meadow Garden
- One free entry with one full-paying adult
- Single visitor discount: £1
- Card not valid on charity events - phone or see website for details
- Before setting off check the garden’s website or call direct, as opening details can vary and one-off restrictions may apply
- Visits are by appointment only, phone to book
Open all year, by appointment only
Adults & seniors £7, children (4-16) £1.50. Booking essential – see website