The formal gardens are laid out in classical Italianate style, with statues and large herbaceous borders in geometric designs. Beyond are more naturalistic plantings. To the east, holly and camellia avenues take you to the woodland and down to lakeside walks.
Due to ongoing rule changes in response to the coronavirus pandemic, public gardens may experience unforeseen restrictions and opening hours. To avoid disappointment we advise you contact gardens directly before visiting. Please see the individual garden’s website. If you can’t find the information you require, please call the garden directly. You’ll find website links and telephone numbers on the individual garden pages in this online directory
Some gardens require you to pre-book your tickets before visiting the garden. If this applies to a garden you’re planning to visit, please ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card with you to validate your booking.
Using your 2-for-1 card at Renishaw Hall Gardens
- One free entry with one full-paying adult
- Card not valid on event days – phone or see website
- Before setting off check the garden’s website or call direct, as opening details can vary and one-off restrictions may apply
- Purchase 2 Gardeners' World tickets online
- Ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card on arrival to validate your booking
Open 31 Mar-26 Sep, Wed-Sun, plus 1 Oct- 28 Nov, Fri-Sun, 10.30am- 4.30pm
Adults £8.50, seniors £7.50, children (5-18) £3.50. Booking advisable – walk-up may also be available