Danger, mystery and beauty combine in this diverse series of gardens. Enter the poison garden if you dare, to see some of the world’s most toxic plants, including mandrake and opium poppies. In the rock close, you’ll encounter ancient yews, giant-leaved gunnera, druidic stones and the magical wishing steps. There’s plenty more too, including a jungle, bog garden and woodland walks, not to mention the castle’s famous Blarney Stone.
Due to ongoing rule changes in response to the coronavirus pandemic, public gardens may experience unforeseen restrictions and opening hours. To avoid disappointment we advise you contact gardens directly before visiting. Please see the individual garden’s website. If you can’t find the information you require, please call the garden directly. You’ll find website links and telephone numbers on the individual garden pages in this online directory
Some gardens require you to pre-book your tickets before visiting the garden. If this applies to a garden you’re planning to visit, please ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card with you to validate your booking.
Using your 2-for-1 card at Blarney Castle & Gardens
- One free entry with one full-paying adult
- Card valid for the whole property
- Before setting off check the garden’s website or call direct, as opening details can vary and one-off restrictions may apply
- 2-for-1 tickets can only be purchased at the door
- Ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card on arrival to validate your booking
Open all year, daily, 9am-4:30pm
Adults €18, seniors €14, children (8-16) €8. Booking may be required – see website