This enchanting oasis is packed with interesting and unusual plants. Vibrant herbaceous borders and established trees and shrubs combine to provide a succession of colour across the seasons. Take time to sit in the moonhouse and watch gushing water cascade from above or enjoy the soothing ambience of still ponds and meandering streams.
Due to ongoing rule changes in response to the coronavirus pandemic, public gardens may experience unforeseen restrictions and opening hours. To avoid disappointment we advise you contact gardens directly before visiting. Please see the individual garden’s website. If you can’t find the information you require, please call the garden directly. You’ll find website links and telephone numbers on the individual garden pages in this online directory
Some gardens require you to pre-book your tickets before visiting the garden. If this applies to a garden you’re planning to visit, please ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card with you to validate your booking.
Using your 2-for-1 card at Gash Gardens & Nursery
- One free entry with one full-paying adult
- Card not valid on event days – see website for details
- Before setting off check the garden’s website or call direct, as opening details can vary and one-off restrictions may apply
- 2-for-1 visitors can purchase tickets on the door
- Ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card on your visiting day
Open 1 May-30 Sep, Mon-Sat, 10am-5pm, & Sun by appointment only
Adults & seniors €7, children (5-15) €2. Booking may be required – see website