Spend the day exploring more than 120 acres of gardens and surrounding Capability Brown landscape. Highlights include the formal Italianate terrace, below which is the spectacular 100m-long archery border featuring an exciting mix of Mediterranean and tropical plants. Take the lakeside walk to the walled garden, where heritage and modern varieties of fruit and veg thrive in the warm microclimate. The Himalayan garden reaches its vibrant peak from May to July, with any array of alpine and bog plants including primulas, orchids, blue poppies and more than 50 types of rhododendron.
Due to ongoing rule changes in response to the coronavirus pandemic, public gardens may experience unforeseen restrictions and opening hours. To avoid disappointment we advise you contact gardens directly before visiting. Please see the individual garden’s website. If you can’t find the information you require, please call the garden directly. You’ll find website links and telephone numbers on the individual garden pages in this online directory
Some gardens require you to pre-book your tickets before visiting the garden. If this applies to a garden you’re planning to visit, please ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card with you to validate your booking.
Using your 2-for-1 card at Harewood House
- One free entry with one full-paying adult
- Single visitor discount: 25%
- Use discount code GWMEMBER
- Card not valid over Christmas period or on event days – phone or see website for details
- Before setting off check the garden’s website or call direct, as opening details can vary and one-off restrictions may apply
- To book tickets, select 2 adult tickets and apply discount code above
- Ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card on arrival to validate your booking
Open 19 Mar-2 Jan, daily – times & prices vary seasonally, see website
Booking essential – see website