Many beautiful flowers, fruit and vegetables flourish in this walled garden, which dates from the 1750s. It includes a spectacular central hot border overflowing with rich colour, trained fruit trees, a Victorian glasshouse with vines, and a newly planted wildflower area.
Due to ongoing rule changes in response to the coronavirus pandemic, public gardens may experience unforeseen restrictions and opening hours. To avoid disappointment we advise you contact gardens directly before visiting. Please see the individual garden’s website. If you can’t find the information you require, please call the garden directly. You’ll find website links and telephone numbers on the individual garden pages in this online directory
Some gardens require you to pre-book your tickets before visiting the garden. If this applies to a garden you’re planning to visit, please ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card with you to validate your booking.
Using your 2-for-1 card at Helmsley Walled Garden
- One free entry with one full-paying adult
- Single visitor discount: 25%
- Card not valid on event days – see website for details
- Before setting off check the garden’s website or call direct, as opening details can vary and one-off restrictions may apply
- Purchase 1 Gardeners' World ticket online for 2 persons admission. Ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card on arrival to validate your booking
Open 3 Mar-24 Dec, Wed-Sun, 10am-5pm
Adults & seniors £8/£8.50 (booked/at entry), under-16s free. Booking advisable – walk-up may also be available