Part woodland and part formal, the gardens include the impressive Neptune Cascade and the Pagan Grove turfed amphitheatre. The wide range of plants create impact across the seasons, with rhododendrons, roses, perennials, topiary and woodland, as well as one of the country’s largest lime trees.
Due to ongoing rule changes in response to the coronavirus pandemic, public gardens may experience unforeseen restrictions and opening hours. To avoid disappointment we advise you contact gardens directly before visiting. Please see the individual garden’s website. If you can’t find the information you require, please call the garden directly. You’ll find website links and telephone numbers on the individual garden pages in this online directory
Some gardens require you to pre-book your tickets before visiting the garden. If this applies to a garden you’re planning to visit, please ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card with you to validate your booking.
Using your 2-for-1 card at Holker Hall Gardens
- One free entry with one full-paying adult
- Card not valid on 1-2 May, 4-5 Sep & 5-7 Nov
- Before setting off check the garden’s website or call direct, as opening details can vary and one-off restrictions may apply
- Purchase 2 Gardeners' World tickets online
- Ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card on arrival to validate your booking
Open 1 Apr- 31 Oct, Wed-Sun, 10.30am-5pm
Adults & seniors £9, under-16s free. Booking advisable – walk-up may also be available