Complementing the spectacular Lakeland scenery, this pretty 19th-century walled garden offers an abundance of flowers, fragrant herbs, rose-clad walls and a formal ornamental vegetable plot. You can also take a stroll in the landscaped parkland and woodlands.
Due to ongoing rule changes in response to the coronavirus pandemic, public gardens may experience unforeseen restrictions and opening hours. To avoid disappointment we advise you contact gardens directly before visiting. Please see the individual garden’s website. If you can’t find the information you require, please call the garden directly. You’ll find website links and telephone numbers on the individual garden pages in this online directory
Some gardens require you to pre-book your tickets before visiting the garden. If this applies to a garden you’re planning to visit, please ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card with you to validate your booking.
Using your 2-for-1 card at Leighton Hall Gardens
- One free entry with one full-paying adult
- Single visitor discount: 50%
- Card valid for garden & birds of prey displays. Card not valid on event days – phone or see website for details
- Before setting off check the garden’s website or call direct, as opening details can vary and one-off restrictions may apply
- Purchase 1 Gardeners' World ticket online for 2 persons admission. Ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card on arrival to validate your booking
Open 18 May-30 Sep – see website for days – 2-5pm
Adults & seniors £5.95, children (5-12) £3.95. Booking essential – see website