The gardens of this ruined medieval monastery have been extensively replanted. Designer Chris Beardshaw has given a new lease of life to the key areas, ensuring spectacle in every season. As you wander through the rejuvenated upper and lower terraces, the Arts and Crafts garden, dell garden, monk’s garden and wildflower meadow, you’ll also discover the story of the priory over the past 600 years.
Due to ongoing rule changes in response to the coronavirus pandemic, public gardens may experience unforeseen restrictions and opening hours. To avoid disappointment we advise you contact gardens directly before visiting. Please see the individual garden’s website. If you can’t find the information you require, please call the garden directly. You’ll find website links and telephone numbers on the individual garden pages in this online directory
Some gardens require you to pre-book your tickets before visiting the garden. If this applies to a garden you’re planning to visit, please ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card with you to validate your booking.
Using your 2-for-1 card at Mount Grace Priory, House & Gardens
- One free entry with one full-paying adult
- Use discount code GARDENERS21
- Card valid for the whole property. Card not valid on event days or school hols – see website
- Before setting off check the garden’s website or call direct, as opening details can vary and one-off restrictions may apply
- To book tickets online, select your date and time, enter the discount code above and purchase two 241 adult tickets. Please check card not valid dates above
- Ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card on arrival to validate your booking
Open all year: 27 Mar-31 Oct, daily, 10am-5pm; rest of year days & times vary – see website
Adults £11, seniors £9.90, children (5-15) £6.60. Booking essential – see website