Discover more than 6,000 trees and shrubs from around the world set in 120 acres of parkland with lakes and ponds. Follow the trails or wander at leisure, enjoying the diversity of trees, vibrant foliage, blossom and fruits, the sweeping vistas and hidden glades, as well as wildflower meadows and spring and early summer bulbs.
Due to ongoing rule changes in response to the coronavirus pandemic, public gardens may experience unforeseen restrictions and opening hours. To avoid disappointment we advise you contact gardens directly before visiting. Please see the individual garden’s website. If you can’t find the information you require, please call the garden directly. You’ll find website links and telephone numbers on the individual garden pages in this online directory
Some gardens require you to pre-book your tickets before visiting the garden. If this applies to a garden you’re planning to visit, please ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card with you to validate your booking.
Using your 2-for-1 card at The Yorkshire Arboretum
- One free entry with one full-paying adult
- Single visitor discount: 50%
- Card not valid in Oct or on charity days - phone or see website for details
- Before setting off check the garden’s website or call direct, as opening details can vary and one-off restrictions may apply
- To book tickets, select 'Yorkshire Arboretum Reciprocal & Complimentary Admission' from here and purchase 1 Gardeners' World ticket for admission for 2 persons
- Ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card with you on arrival to validate your booking
Open 29 Mar-30 Nov, daily, 10am-5pm (5.30pm on Sat, Sun & bank hol Mon in May-Oct)
Adults & seniors £7, children (12-16) £3.50. Booking essential – see website