The delightful woodland walk among native and exotic trees leads past a stumpery and newly created bog garden. It ends at the romantic walled garden, which features a parterre, espalier fruit trees, vegetables, roses and colour-themed borders with many beautiful, unusual and interesting plants. There is also a cactus house and colourful raised alpine beds.
Due to ongoing rule changes in response to the coronavirus pandemic, public gardens may experience unforeseen restrictions and opening hours. To avoid disappointment we advise you contact gardens directly before visiting. Please see the individual garden’s website. If you can’t find the information you require, please call the garden directly. You’ll find website links and telephone numbers on the individual garden pages in this online directory
Some gardens require you to pre-book your tickets before visiting the garden. If this applies to a garden you’re planning to visit, please ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card with you to validate your booking.
Using your 2-for-1 card at Wassand Walled Garden & Woodland
- One free entry with one full-paying adult
- Card not valid at weekends or on bank hols
- Before setting off check the garden’s website or call direct, as opening details can vary and one-off restrictions may apply
- 2-for-1 visitors can only purchase tickets at the door. Pre-booking is not required
- Ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card on your visiting day
Open 1 Apr-30 Sep, Mon-Fri, 10.30am-4pm
Adults & seniors £7, children (11-15) £2. Booking advisable – walk-up may also be available