The six intricate, geometric parterres in this 17th-century garden contain more than five miles of clipped box hedging, as well as colourful summer bedding displays, topiary, fountains and vibrant borders. There is also a formal walled garden, herb garden, Victorian conservatory, ponds and scenic woodland walks. The Museum of Farming Life is adjacent to the garden.
Due to ongoing rule changes in response to the coronavirus pandemic, public gardens may experience unforeseen restrictions and opening hours. To avoid disappointment we advise you contact gardens directly before visiting. Please see the individual garden’s website. If you can’t find the information you require, please call the garden directly. You’ll find website links and telephone numbers on the individual garden pages in this online directory
Some gardens require you to pre-book your tickets before visiting the garden. If this applies to a garden you’re planning to visit, please ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card with you to validate your booking.
Using your 2-for-1 card at Pitmedden Garden
- One free entry with one full-paying adult
- Card valid for the whole property. Card not valid on event days – phone or see website for details
- Before setting off check the garden’s website or call direct, as opening details can vary and one-off restrictions may apply
- Book 1 non-member and 1 member ticket online. Ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card on arrival to validate your booking
- Visit the ‘Planning Your Visit’ section on the garden website for up-to-date visiting information
For up-to-date opening details & prices, see website
Booking may be required – see website