Arranged as a series of outdoor rooms, this historic Grade II* listed garden includes subtropical havens, elegantrose and Italian gardens, and redesigned dells. The large collection of rare and beautiful trees and shrubs features many rhododendrons and magnolias, as well as champion trees. The abundant spring flowers give way to exuberant summer herbaceous borders, including new borders by garden designer and TV presenter Chris Beardshaw.
Due to ongoing rule changes in response to the coronavirus pandemic, public gardens may experience unforeseen restrictions and opening hours. To avoid disappointment we advise you contact gardens directly before visiting. Please see the individual garden’s website. If you can’t find the information you require, please call the garden directly. You’ll find website links and telephone numbers on the individual garden pages in this online directory
Some gardens require you to pre-book your tickets before visiting the garden. If this applies to a garden you’re planning to visit, please ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card with you to validate your booking.
Using your 2-for-1 card at Borde Hill Garden
- One free entry with one full-paying adult
- Single visitor discount: 25%
- Card not valid on 18 Apr, 19 & 20 Jun & 12 Sep
- Before setting off check the garden’s website or call direct, as opening details can vary and one-off restrictions may apply
- Purchase 1 Gardeners' World ticket online for 2 persons admission. Ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card on arrival to validate your booking
Open 13 Feb-31 Oct, daily 10am-5pm
Adults £9.95, seniors £9.50, children (3-16) £6.70. Booking essential – see website