Brogdale is home to the largest collection of temperate fruit trees in the world. It’s full of colour and interest across the seasons, from spring blossom to summer fruits and autumn berries. More than 4,000 apple varieties, plus a wide range of plums, cherries and bush fruits, are grown in the 150 acres of orchards. There are regular free guided tours, self-guided trails and a wildlife garden.
Due to ongoing rule changes in response to the coronavirus pandemic, public gardens may experience unforeseen restrictions and opening hours. To avoid disappointment we advise you contact gardens directly before visiting. Please see the individual garden’s website. If you can’t find the information you require, please call the garden directly. You’ll find website links and telephone numbers on the individual garden pages in this online directory
Some gardens require you to pre-book your tickets before visiting the garden. If this applies to a garden you’re planning to visit, please ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card with you to validate your booking.
Using your 2-for-1 card at Brogdale – National Fruit Collection
- One free entry with one full-paying adult
- Single visitor discount: 25%
- Use discount code GW241
- Card not valid on event days – see website for details
- Before setting off check the garden’s website or call direct, as opening details can vary and one-off restrictions may apply
- Purchase 1 adult Orchard Pass and then book 2 free Orchard walks (you will need to write your orchard pass number+GW241 in the field box labelled as 'Orchard Pass no.or Orchard Pass order confirmation no.')
- Ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card with you on arrival to validate your booking.
Open 1 Apr-31 Oct, daily, 10am-4pm
Adults £13.50, seniors £12, children (3-16) £6. Booking essential – see website