This Grade II listed park and gardens occupy an impressive location on the North Downs. The parkland, designed by Capability Brown, wraps around the lovingly restored Victorian and Edwardian pleasure gardens. These include a large Victorian parterre with fine views, a Japanese garden with ponds, oriental bridge and tea house, and a rock garden with snowdrops and a wide range of alpines.
Due to ongoing rule changes in response to the coronavirus pandemic, public gardens may experience unforeseen restrictions and opening hours. To avoid disappointment we advise you contact gardens directly before visiting. Please see the individual garden’s website. If you can’t find the information you require, please call the garden directly. You’ll find website links and telephone numbers on the individual garden pages in this online directory
Some gardens require you to pre-book your tickets before visiting the garden. If this applies to a garden you’re planning to visit, please ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card with you to validate your booking.
Using your 2-for-1 card at Gatton Park
- One free entry with one full-paying adult
- Book 1 ticket online for 2 for 1 entry
- Before setting off check the garden’s website or call direct, as opening details can vary and one-off restrictions may apply
- Purchase 1 ticket online for 2 persons admission
- Ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card on arrival to validate your booking
Open 7 Feb-3 Oct on 1st Sun of month only, 12 noon-5pm
Adults & seniors £5, under-16s free. Booking essential – see website