Stroll through these beautiful landscaped gardens and woodlands and beside the ornamental lake. There are camellias, azaleas, mature trees, an 18th-century brick dovecot, formal pond and bog garden. In late spring the valley walk is carpeted with bluebells.
Due to ongoing rule changes in response to the coronavirus pandemic, public gardens may experience unforeseen restrictions and opening hours. To avoid disappointment we advise you contact gardens directly before visiting. Please see the individual garden’s website. If you can’t find the information you require, please call the garden directly. You’ll find website links and telephone numbers on the individual garden pages in this online directory
Some gardens require you to pre-book your tickets before visiting the garden. If this applies to a garden you’re planning to visit, please ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card with you to validate your booking.
Using your 2-for-1 card at Hedingham Castle
- One free entry with one full-paying adult
- Single visitor discount: £2
- Card valid for castle & gardens (not house). Card not valid on event days – phone or see website for details
- Before setting off check the garden’s website or call direct, as opening details can vary and one-off restrictions may apply
- Purchase 1 adult ticket and 1 season ticket holder online. Ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card on arrival to validate your booking
Open Apr-Oct - see website for exact dates, days & times
Adults £8.50, seniors £7.50, children (5-18) £6. Booking may be required – see website