Beautiful and richly planted, the grounds include a 110m-long herbaceous border, a Tudor garden, yew maze, rose garden and water maze with hidden surprises. The four-acre Italian garden has classical statues, a pergola, colonnade and fountains. You can also take a walk around the ornamental lake, where wildlife and meadow flowers thrive.
Due to ongoing rule changes in response to the coronavirus pandemic, public gardens may experience unforeseen restrictions and opening hours. To avoid disappointment we advise you contact gardens directly before visiting. Please see the individual garden’s website. If you can’t find the information you require, please call the garden directly. You’ll find website links and telephone numbers on the individual garden pages in this online directory
Some gardens require you to pre-book your tickets before visiting the garden. If this applies to a garden you’re planning to visit, please ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card with you to validate your booking.
Using your 2-for-1 card at Hever Castle & Gardens
- One free entry with one full-paying adult
- Single visitor discount: 25%
- Card valid for the whole property. Card not valid on event days – see website for details
- Before setting off check the garden’s website or call direct, as opening details can vary and one-off restrictions may apply
- Tickets can now be pre-booked or purchased on arrival, subject to availability
- To purchase online, select 1 adult ticket and 1 Gardeners' World ticket. Details for purchasing can be found here
- Ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card on arrival to validate your booking
Open 10 Feb-3 Jan, days & times vary – see website for details
Adults £15.85, seniors £14.30, children (5-17) £9.95 (see website for castle & garden prices). Booking advisable – walk-up may also be available