An impressive range of beautiful trees, shrubs, perennials and bulbs adorns the herbaceous and shrub borders and woodland gardens, providing interest over a long season. Rare and eye-catching plants include the pink silk tree (Albizia julibrissin) and Virginian willow (Itea ilicifolia).
Due to ongoing rule changes in response to the coronavirus pandemic, public gardens may experience unforeseen restrictions and opening hours. To avoid disappointment we advise you contact gardens directly before visiting. Please see the individual garden’s website. If you can’t find the information you require, please call the garden directly. You’ll find website links and telephone numbers on the individual garden pages in this online directory
Some gardens require you to pre-book your tickets before visiting the garden. If this applies to a garden you’re planning to visit, please ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card with you to validate your booking.
Using your 2-for-1 card at Kingston Bagpuize House & Garden
- One free entry with one full-paying adult
- Single visitor discount: 25%
- Card valid for the whole property. Card not valid on event days - check before setting off
- Before setting off check the garden’s website or call direct, as opening details can vary and one-off restrictions may apply
- Garden only tickets do not need to booked in advance
- House tickets need to be booked online
Open Feb-Sep on selected Sun & Mon (phone or see website for dates), plus Tue in Jul & Aug, 2-5pm
Adults & senior £10/£6, children & students (12-21) £5.50/£4 (house & garden/garden only). Booking may be required – see website