A romantic profusion of roses, lupins, poppies and delphiniums, enclosed by low box hedges, fill the cottage garden with colour and fragrance. Meanwhile, the south-facing Mediterranean terrace is packed with sun-lovers, including palms and cacti, and offers views over the lake. There is also a yew maze, with an underworld grotto. Beyond, the park, woodland and lakes are rich in wildlife.
Due to ongoing rule changes in response to the coronavirus pandemic, public gardens may experience unforeseen restrictions and opening hours. To avoid disappointment we advise you contact gardens directly before visiting. Please see the individual garden’s website. If you can’t find the information you require, please call the garden directly. You’ll find website links and telephone numbers on the individual garden pages in this online directory
Some gardens require you to pre-book your tickets before visiting the garden. If this applies to a garden you’re planning to visit, please ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card with you to validate your booking.
Using your 2-for-1 card at Leeds Castle
- One free entry with one full-paying adult
- Card valid for the whole property. Card not valid for special events – phone or see website
- Before setting off check the garden’s website or call direct, as opening details can vary and one-off restrictions may apply
- Purchase your 2 for 1 tickets on arrival at the Leeds Castle Ticket Box
- Ensure you have your 2-for-1 Card on arrival to validate your booking
Open all year (excluding 4 Sep, 6-7 Nov & 25 Dec), daily, 10am-6pm (5pm Oct-Mar)
Adults £28, seniors £27, children (4-15) £19.50. No booking - walk up only