Extensive yet intimate, this renowned garden offers year-round colour and interest, with rare and unusual plant collections of national significance. From stunning magnolias in spring to summer’s scented roses, autumn’s vibrant native trees, leading into winter’s structural beauty. You can also walk in the adjoining woodland, with its lake and bird hides.
Due to ongoing rule changes in response to the coronavirus pandemic, public gardens may experience unforeseen restrictions and opening hours. To avoid disappointment we advise you contact gardens directly before visiting. Please see the individual garden’s website. If you can’t find the information you require, please call the garden directly. You’ll find website links and telephone numbers on the individual garden pages in this online directory
Some gardens require you to pre-book your tickets before visiting the garden. If this applies to a garden you’re planning to visit, please ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card with you to validate your booking.
Using your 2-for-1 card at Nymans
- One free entry with one full-paying adult
- Card not valid on event days
- Before setting off check the garden’s website or call direct, as opening details can vary and one-off restrictions may apply
- Purchase 1 non-member adult ticket and 1 National Trust member ticket and put 'voucher' in the box provided for membership number
- Ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card on arrival to validate your booking
Open all year, daily, 10am-5pm (4pm Nov-Jan)
Adults & seniors £15, children (5-17) £7.50. Booking advisable – walk-up may also be available