Laid out in 1720, this Grade I listed formal woodland garden was the childhood home of the late Queen Mother. It features radiating avenues leading to temples, statues and a lake, plus more recent flower gardens. Seasonal displays include magnolias, rhododendrons, lilies and wildflowers.
Due to ongoing rule changes in response to the coronavirus pandemic, public gardens may experience unforeseen restrictions and opening hours. To avoid disappointment we advise you contact gardens directly before visiting. Please see the individual garden’s website. If you can’t find the information you require, please call the garden directly. You’ll find website links and telephone numbers on the individual garden pages in this online directory
Some gardens require you to pre-book your tickets before visiting the garden. If this applies to a garden you’re planning to visit, please ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card with you to validate your booking.
Using your 2-for-1 card at St Paul's Walden Bury
- One free entry with one full-paying adult
- Single visitor discount: 50%
- Card valid only on the 3 dates above
- Before setting off check the garden’s website or call direct, as opening details can vary and one-off restrictions may apply
- Purchase 1 ticket online for 2 persons admission
- Ensure to take your 2-for-1 Card on arrival to validate your booking
Open Sun 11 Apr, 9 May & 13 Jun only, 2-7pm
Adults & seniors £7.50, under 16s free. Booking advisable – walk-up may also be available